SPG Dry Cooling is a leading full-line and full-service air-cooled condensers manufacturer. For more than a century, we have provided exceptional quality equipment and service to the power generation and industrial plants in coal, oil & gas, cogeneration, biomass, solar and geothermal applications worldwide. With technology that provides true operating value to the owner, our commitment to the industry is to continue to innovate and introduce cutting edge products and systems.
This position’s primary purpose is to take on full responsibility to provide accounting services for statutory and management purposes operating at best practices and in compliance with local accounting & tax regulations and group policies.
- timely input and record of transactions (A/P,A/R, bank statements, T&E, payments runs,..)
- process monthly closing activities (depreciations, monetary revaluations, reconciliations, accruals,..)
- prepare cash forecasts according to payments terms and authorisations
- process US GAAP entries and justifications
- ensure timely reporting
- reconcile accounts and clean bank transfer accounts
- reconcile accounts of branch offices and permanent establishments in Korea, Israel, Indonesia, Italy,..
- support VAT declarations and regulatory filings in these countries
- support external VAT advisor to file VAT returns
- experience of project-based or activity-based accounting
- experience in an international environment
- proficient in Microsoft Office applications
You will work in a small, dynamic and agile international enterprise with highly talented colleagues. We’ll offer you a comfortable compensation package with good benefits and the opportunity to grow and develop in your skills, competencies and career.