IT Support 1st level
SPG Dry Cooling is a global leading full-line and full-service air-cooled condensers manufacturer.
For more than a century, SPG Dry Cooling have provided exceptional quality equipment and service to the power generation and industrial plants in coal, oil & gas, cogeneration, biomass, solar and geothermal applications worldwide.
With technology that provides true operating value to the owner, SPG Dry Cooling’s commitment to the industry is to continue to innovate and introduce cutting edge products and systems.
Currently in full expansion, we are looking for an IT Support 1st level.
Integrated within Brussels’ Shared Service Centre, this position is responsible for providing IT end user service for SPG Dry Cooling
- Provide installation and configuration service for PCs, printers as well as on a later stage back-end infrastructure systems like servers, voice PBX and LAN switches
- Provide PC, LAN, PBX and server troubleshooting support
- Provide installation and configuration service and support for communication equipment (smartphones, conf call and video conf equipment, …)
- Follow up hardware and software budgets
- Provide hotline service to end users for daily IT support
- Provide PC related software installation, configuration and troubleshooting service
- Adhere to published standards and procedures for technology design, implementation and set up. Ensure these policies are followed by users.
- Verify availability of office equipment: copier, fax, printers, beamers and assure maintenace.
- Verify slots telephone & data lists and maintenance of phone equipment
- Provide efficient IT support for all parties.
- IT support on construction site via phone or in person.
- 1-2 years experience in a technical capacity with computer operations, network, PC maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications ;
- Fluent in English is an asset
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, being a good listener and skilled at constructively facilitating dialogues to a satisfactory conclusion ;
- Excellent problem-solving and problem identification skills ;
- Energetic with a clear sense of urgency and direction
- At ease with fast paced, purposeful change to achieve and sustain a superior competitive position ;
- Capable of working within an unstructured environment with an ability to prioritise issues and drive change with minimum resources ;
- Open to cultural diversity.
- Degree in computer science or experience in ICT
- Knowledge of computer hardware, voice and data networking technologies, Microsoft Windows. Any other OS is an asset.”
You will work in a small, dynamic and agile international enterprise that is worldwide top-of-the-bill in its area of expertise. SPG Dry Cooling will offer you a comfortable compensation package with stimulating fringe benefits and the opportunity to grow and develop in your skills, competencies and career.