SPG Dry Cooling is a global leading full-line and full-service air-cooled condensers manufacturer.
For more than a century, SPG Dry Cooling have provided exceptional quality equipment and service to the power generation and industrial plants in coal, oil & gas, cogeneration, biomass, solar and geothermal applications worldwide.
With technology that provides true operating value to the owner, SPG Dry Cooling’s commitment to the industry is to continue to innovate and introduce cutting edge products and systems.
Currently in full expansion, we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator.
The primary responsibility of the Marketing Coordinator is to co-ordinate the global day to day marketing projects of SPG Dry Cooling. The marketing coordinator is the link between the sales team and the external marketing agency in the positioning of SPG Dry Cooling as a technology leader in the Power market at trade-shows, events and in a broad range of publications and on social media.
- Organization and follow-up of global trade shows
- Organization and follow-up of advertising and sponsorship
- Managing and updating content on the company website and it’s landing pages
- Social media presence management on LinkedIn and other relevant channels (content management, social media monitoring, social media engagement)
- Development and update of marketing materials (case studies, brochures, leaflets, video)
- Coordinating company B2B activities; webinars, content marketing (blogs, ads etc.)
- Basic experience in a similar function in a B2B context or first job experience for highly talented job starter with studies in marketing and business communications.
- Fluency in English in speaking, writing and proofreading
- Experienced user of office applications such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, CRM, and Marketing Automation Platform is a plus
- Experience in social media management; sponsor posts, Google AdWords and Google Analytics is a plus
- Eye for detail. Stress resistant and methodological.
You will work in a small, dynamic and agile international enterprise with highly talented colleagues. We’ll offer you a comfortable compensation package with good benefits and the opportunity to grow and develop in your skills, competencies and career.