Integrated within the Engineering Department, your mission will be to analyse and issue the supporting documentation for bids and project execution. Your main domain of responsibility will lie in the large field of equipment, process, instrumentation and electricity.
- Issue technical documents for equipment of power plants required during the bid stage and the executions of contracts.
- Validate suppliers’ quotations according technical requirements.
- Support sales and project teams during project life on the following technical fields:
- Control & Instrumentation: process control, instrumentation, i/o, DCS ;
- Process: steam to power, piping & instrumentation
- Equipment: sizing and selection of industrial equipment (pumps, vans, piping, valves, vacuum skid…)
- Electricity: use and distribution of energy for equipment, power management
- Ensure the technical coordination of information between all project interfaces.
- Find timely and creative technical solutions while maintaining quality and adherence to schedule.
- Draw and assess Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID).
- Optimize the thermal design based on technical and economic criteria.
- Realize performance tests on site and write final reports.
- As part of a team, both internally with other functions and externally with the customer, participate to derive a cost-effective means of (new) product design.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of CAD environments; Knowlegde of Bentley, Autocad are a definite asset.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Intellectual curiosity, interest in the technical evolutions and new applications, self-learning mind.
- Self-sufficiency and organisation skills to ensure quality and on-time delivery on contracts.
- Ability to prioritise and to be proactive.
- Ability to liaise effectively, work in team with and build bridges between other (international) departments.
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical or Electro-mechanical Engineering
- Experience of working in an industrial projects-orientated environment
- Experience with P&ID’s
- Contributing To Team Success
You will work in a small, dynamic and agile international enterprise with highly talented colleagues. We’ll offer you a comfortable compensation package with good benefits and the opportunity to grow and develop in your skills, competencies and career.