Integrated within the Sales & Marketing team, your key responsibilities :
- You are the final responsible for major proposals (5 to 30 M€), managing both technical & commercial offers for air cooled condenser (ACC)
- Facing directly or indirectly our main customers all over the world (up to 20% travel), you will provide the technical and commercial proposals and lead the negotiations until contract signature
- You proactively contribute to the development of the products, tools & processes of your department
- Strategic link between the different departments of SPG DC, you define the offer strategy, analyse the technical and commercial specifications issued by the client and manage the implementation of the proposal
- Designing and developing creative tailor-made solutions, you lead the co-operation with the Engineering, Innovation and Project Management department, always in compliance with the company standards and processes
- You implement sourcing strategy with the Supply Chain department and build up budget by gathering quotes from subvendors
- You assemble all technical and commercial inputs into a final proposal, following up with the client to ensure our proposal is in line with expectations, till the closing of the bid phase
- You contribute to the internal contract review and the negotiation with client
- You visit regularly your main customers all over the world to defend our offers and promote SPG Dry Cooling brand and product portfolio
- You build and develop a network within our customers and suppliers for present and future business opportunities
- You continuously and proactively seek out opportunities (new suppliers / new applicable solutions) to improve proposal costs
- You contribute to the maintenance and update of the sales department pricing information systems & databases
- Your display and live the Company values (Teamwork, Customer Focus, Passion & Determination, Respect, Humility)
- Master’s Degree in Engineering
- You combine a very strong technical background with a commercial ability or the willingness to develop it
- You have knowledge of thermal engineering and experience in dry cooling
- Strong leadership and born team-player, you are able to build bridges with and between other departments.
- Flexible, polyvalent and able to multi-task, you are at ease in a dynamic and fast evolving environment and open to global cultural diversity.
- Strong excel abilities required. VBA programming knowledge is a plus.
- You are fully proficient in English, knowledge of German is an asset
- Willing to travel up to 20%
- You will work on major and critical offers, developing technical knowledge and management of big projects as well as your commercial skills.
- You will work with highly talented colleagues in a small, dynamic and agile international enterprise, leader in its market. We’ll offer you a comfortable compensation package with good benefits and the opportunity to grow in your career.
join our team?
As a Process and Equipment Manager, here at SPG Dry Cooling, I deal with several aspects of an Air Cooled Condenser.
I really enjoy my daily work within such an international environment and I feel proud to contribute, inside a very strong technical team, to the excellence of every and each of our designs.
As a Sales and Proposals Engineer, I am responsible for managing the sales process for Air Cooled Condenser and Water-Cooling Tower opportunities, dealing customers in Spain, Portugal and Latin America. My role involves direct engagement with our customers, providing them with technical and commercial support throughout the bidding process.
Working at SPG DC is truly fulfilling as I am passionate about my daily responsibilities. The relationships I build with our customers, the positive working environment within SPG DC and the opportunity to actively participate in the decision-making process all contribute to my satisfaction in this role. In addition, the company’s focus on personal development and growth opportunities further motivates me to be part of this dynamic team.
I personally always found super enriching to define sales strategies with clear targets and to support afterwards the team to reach those objectives by developing new skills, aspects of their own role, becoming week after week more independent within new domains.