SALES & PROPOSAL ENGINEER
SPG Dry Cooling is a leading full-line and full-service air-cooled condensers manufacturer. For more than a century, we have provided exceptional quality equipment and service to the power generation and industrial plants in coal, oil & gas, cogeneration, biomass, solar and geothermal applications worldwide. With technology that provides true operating value to the owner, our commitment to the industry is to continue to innovate and introduce cutting edge products and systems.
Integrated within the Sales & Marketing team, your key responsibilities :
- You are the final responsible for major proposals (1 to 25 M€), managing both technical & commercial offers for air cooled condenser and other dry cooling products (including ACC, ACHE, IDCT, …).
- Facing directly or indirectly our main customers all over the world (up to 30% travel), you will provide the technical and commercial proposals and contribute the negotiations until contract signature.
- You proactively contribute to the development of the products, tools & processes
- Strategic link between the different departments of SPG DC, you define the offer strategy, analyse the technical and commercial specifications issued by the client and manage the implementation of the proposal.
- Designing and developing creative tailor-made solutions, you lead the co-operation with the Engineering, Technology and Project Management department, always in compliance with the company standards and processes
- You implement sourcing strategy with the Supply Chain department and build up budget by gathering quotes from subvendors ;
- You assemble all technical and commercial inputs into a final proposal, following up with the client to ensure our proposal is in line with expectations, till the closing of the bid phase.
- You contribute to the internal contract review and the negotiation with client
- You visit regularly your main customers all over the world to defend our offers and promote SPG Dry Cooling brand and product portfolio.
- You build and develop a network within our customers and suppliers for present and future business opportunities ;
- You continuously and proactively seek out opportunities (new suppliers / new applicable solutions) to improve proposal costs ;
- Master’s Degree in Engineering
- You combine a very strong technical background with a commercial ability or the willingness to develop it
- You have knowledge of thermal engineering. Experience in dry cooling is a plus.
- Strong leadership and born team-player, you are able to build bridges with and between other departments.
- Flexible, polyvalent and able to multi-task, you are at ease in a dynamic and fastly evolving environment and open to global cultural diversity.
- Strong excel abilities required. VBA programming knowledge is a plus.
- Your are fully proficient in English, knowledge of German is an asset
- Willing to travel up to 30%
You will work on major and critical offer, developing technical knowledge and management of big projects as well as your commercial skills.
You will work with highly talented colleagues in a small, dynamic and agile international enterprise, leader in its market. We’ll offer you a comfortable compensation package with good benefits and the opportunity to grow in your career.