Supply Chain Assistant
SPG Dry Cooling is a global leading full-line and full-service air-cooled condensers manufacturer.
For more than a century, SPG Dry Cooling have provided exceptional quality equipment and service to the power generation and industrial plants in coal, oil & gas, cogeneration, biomass, solar and geothermal applications worldwide.
With technology that provides true operating value to the owner, SPG Dry Cooling’s commitment to the industry is to continue to innovate and introduce cutting edge products and systems.
Currently in full expansion, we are looking for a Supply Chain Assistant.
This position’s will be taking up responsibility for all support activities within the procurement department. This position will also support the Manager Supply Chain Dry Cooling EMEA in daily management activities.
- Price enquiries in collaboration with Project Management team
- Electronic Filing
- Bid review and comparison
- Negotiation of commercial conditions
- Writing of Purchase order
- SAP data entry
- Supplier expediting
- Ad hoc administrative support (travel, expenses,..)
- Graduate’s degree Preferred
- Previous experience within industrial/manufacturing business
- Previous experience of working within a multicultural team and/or in a multinational company
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience working with SAP (purchasing module) is a plus
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of other language is a plus.
- Fast learner, stress resistant, solution minded,
- Data interpretation and associated action to deliver operations requirements
- Operationally driven
- Legal knowledge considered as a plus
- Ethically compliant and driven to work with loyalty to the team and company
You will work in a small, dynamic and agile international enterprise with highly talented colleagues. We’ll offer you a comfortable compensation package with good benefits and the opportunity to grow and develop in your skills, competencies and career.