SPG Dry Cooling is a leading full-line and full-service air-cooled condensers manufacturer. For more than a century, we have provided exceptional quality equipment and service to the power generation and industrial plants in coal, oil & gas, cogeneration, biomass, solar and geothermal applications worldwide. With technology that provides true operating value to the owner, our commitment to the industry is to continue to innovate and introduce cutting edge products and systems. By embracing Industry 4.0 and asset management principles SPG Dry Cooling created cloud based analytical services as to better respond to the needs of end-users in increasing the reliability and performance of their existing cooling assets.
Integrated within the Engineering Department, your mission will be to design metallic structures, piping and ducting for our Air-Cooled Condensers and to ensure the complete satisfaction of customers, both internal and external, throughout the entire project cycle.
- Analyse the client’s technical specifications and draw up base documents accordingly;
- Provide correct design & calculations of metallic structures (including connections), piping and ducting and to ensure their conformity with client specifications;
- Issue the design notes in conformity with the specific applicable codes and standards;
- Design, review, check and approve the drawings;
- Participate in selection of different technical solutions proposed by the design office;
- Supervise works, reports and studies outsourced to specialized companies;
- Analyse & manage the technical difficulties met with the manufacturing and erection companies as well the eventual claims with clients and to try to bring the appropriate solutions;
- Establish technical follow-up and co-ordination between the different stakeholders & partners (design office, manufacturing and erection companies).
- As part of a team, both internally and externally with the customer, you propose new product designs and process improvements.
- Participate in Proposal Engineering activities.
- Display and live Company values: Teamwork, –
- Customer Focus, Passion & Determination, Respect, Humility.
- Master’s degree in Construction/Structural Engineering;
- Junior profiles with a real drive are welcome!
- Knowledge of and strong interest in methods of engineering/calculations for large steel structures and vessels;
- Being familiar with using international codes (Eurocodes, AISC, ASME …) is a real asset;
- Knowledge of calculation software and CAD environments(AutoPIPE, RFEM, ROBOT…)
- You are thorough and detailed-oriented in your technical approach;
- Ability to think “out-of-the-box”;
- Good knowledge of English.
You will work in a small, dynamic and agile international enterprise that is worldwide top-of-the-bill in its area of expertise. SPG Dry Cooling will offer you a comfortable compensation package with stimulating fringe benefits and the opportunity to grow and develop in your skills, competencies and career.