SPG Dry Cooling SRC® technology Air Cooled Condenser designed and
manufactured for Riyadh PP11 Combined Cycle Power Plant located next
to the city of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The Power Plant has a total capacity of 1700 MW to 2000 MW at site
reference conditions with commercial operation in 2012.
- Allow optimum turbine back pressure in
a very arid and high ambient temperature
environment while keeping parasitic
electrical load within acceptable limits.
- Focus on the tight site installation
schedule by proactive partnership,
intense and close technical collaboration
and tailor-made planning of works.
- SPG Dry Cooling SRC® Air Cooled
Condenser: optimization of heat exchange
surface and turbine back pressure for
an excellent operating flexibility and
maximum output in summer conditions.
- SPG Dry Cooling is speadheading the
design, engineering, construction,
installation, testing and commissioning for
Particularly SPG Dry Cooling SRC® Air Cooled Condenser present significant advantages such as:
- Maximize thermal efficiency , reduced
power consumption and reduced pressure drop on the air side due to the advanced design of SPG Dry Cooling top quality SRC® finned tubes bundles.
- More uniform steam distribution and
a total absence of backflow of steam,
resulting in better performance avoiding
air accumulation, flooding, and subcooling.
- Maintain low turbine backpressure, even
during summer conditions, increase in
- Design for large power plants located in
areas that are arid, subject to restricted
- High performance, low back pressure even during summer conditions.
- Expected to be the largest Arabia’s combined cycle gas-fired power station and designed to address Saudi Arabia’s environmental needs and advanced emissions control.
- Will constitute 15 per cent of the power generation capacity in the Kingdom‘s central region.
- SPG Dry Cooling Air Cooled Condenser has shown excellent performances and operability, confirming SPG Dry Cooling worldwide leading position and technical advance in power plant Single Row Air Cooled Condenser applications, thanks to an extensive internal know-how, an experience of more than 40 years in delivering advanced, reliable and proven dry cooling systems and fully owned manufacturing facilities where a deeply optimized manufacturing process has been developed along years.
Proactive partnership, intense and close technical collaboration and tailor-made planning of works.
- Client Riyadh PP11 Combined Cycle Power Plant
- Country Saudi Arabia
- Application Gas
- MegaWatt 1700 - 2000
- Product A-frame Air Cooled Condensers
Interested in a similar solution?
Looking for more information or a personalized quote? Contact us directly or fill in the form.