The position’s primary purpose is to coordinate and complete the various administrative aspects of a project from start to finish. This entails ensuring that all administrative tasks associated with the projects’ success are completed in accordance with or improving the schedule and budget of each specific project.
He/she supports SPG DC Project Managers and Project Technical Leaders and has active role in the contacts with customers and suppliers. He/she ensures the final preparation of the project applicable engineering and purchasing documents and coordinates the sending of both to client and suppliers, while monitoring the distribution and control of documentation internally.
- Support the Company’s Operations in achieving improved performance of the department
- Participation to internal P2P and actively support with PM and PTL to prepare the KoM
- Review and implementation of client deliverables requirement
- Document list issuance
- Document template preparation
- Ensure that all members of the project team are aware, at all times, of the contractual deadlines and milestones for documentation to have a successful execution. Remind and expedite as needed.
- Organize the administrative start-up of new projects (using SPGDC defined tools)
- Communicate daily with the internal departments in order to address project related issues.
- Expedite the updates/revision of the engineering documentation and timely sending to client and suppliers
- Ensure the final preparation, sending and tracking of technical documents to the client; according to the contractual agreements.
- Expediting and Tracking of client’s comments on the sent technical documents.
- Assist Project Managers with RFQ and P.O. activities.
- Ensure the final preparation, sending and history tracking of Purchase Orders (and their applicable documents) to the various suppliers.
- At the final stage of the project create the Operating and Maintenance Manual: contact suppliers, retrieve the applicable supplier documentation and combine it together with the SPG DC engineering documents
- At time, coordinate document translation as required by the project(s) o
- Provide support for project related travels.
- Routinely report of Project deliverables status
- Report on open/pending documentation to the PM and alert the project team
- Ideally HND or equivalent qualification in
engineering or administration2-
- 3-year experience in Administration preferably in a Project Department
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with demonstrated competence in Excel
- Strong Organisation skills, able to prioritize
- Accurate and an eye for detail
- Effective communicator
- Willingness to learn and work within new software environments
- You will work in a mid-sized dynamic and agile international enterprise with highly talentedcolleagues. We’ll offer you a comfortable compensation package with good benefits and the opportunity to grow and develop in your skills, competencies and career.
join our team?
As a Process and Equipment Manager, here at SPG Dry Cooling, I deal with several aspects of an Air Cooled Condenser.
I really enjoy my daily work within such an international environment and I feel proud to contribute, inside a very strong technical team, to the excellence of every and each of our designs.
As a Sales and Proposals Engineer, I am responsible for managing the sales process for Air Cooled Condenser and Water-Cooling Tower opportunities, dealing customers in Spain, Portugal and Latin America. My role involves direct engagement with our customers, providing them with technical and commercial support throughout the bidding process.
Working at SPG DC is truly fulfilling as I am passionate about my daily responsibilities. The relationships I build with our customers, the positive working environment within SPG DC and the opportunity to actively participate in the decision-making process all contribute to my satisfaction in this role. In addition, the company’s focus on personal development and growth opportunities further motivates me to be part of this dynamic team.
I personally always found super enriching to define sales strategies with clear targets and to support afterwards the team to reach those objectives by developing new skills, aspects of their own role, becoming week after week more independent within new domains.