We, SPG Dry Cooling Belgium BV, a Belgian company having our registered office at Avenue Ariane 5, B-1200 Brussels, Belgium and commercial registration number 0862.198.455 (“SPGDC,” “us,” “we,” “our”), and our affiliates and subsidiaries, are an international group of companies offering a full-line and full-service air-cooled condensers.
1. Who is involved in the processing of your personal data
Under applicable data protection laws, SPGDC is the data controller, which means that we are responsible for deciding which personal data is collected via our website and how it is used and for which purposes. Being a data controller means that we have certain legal responsibilities about how we collect, use and share your personal data and to inform you accordingly.
We guarantee that any person acting under our authority and having access to your personal data (e.g. our employees), only processes your personal data in accordance with our instructions and have in particular committed themselves to confidentiality.
We may share your personal data with our affiliates and subsidiaries (i.e. entities part of the SPGDC group) or external sub-contractors (processors – such as website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, information technology services, customer service, e-mail delivery services, auditing, and other similar services) in order to provide our services and operate our website in a successful and qualitative manner.
We ensure to only engage sub-contractors providing sufficient guarantees towards the lawful processing and security of your personal data.
It can also happen that we are required to transfer or share your personal data with other parties, (i) when this is required by the law of any jurisdiction to which we may be subject; and/or (ii) in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings); and /or (iii) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
In this respect, it is possible that we transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area. In this case, we will take the necessary measures in order to guarantee that such transfer occurs in accordance with applicable privacy legislation by putting in place appropriate safeguards.
2. Which personal data do we collect about you?
We gather personal data that you, as a visitor of our website, voluntarily share with us:
- Your contact details (name, surname, company, email address and telephone number
- If you apply for a job with us: your CV and professional background
- The message and subsequent communications you exchange with us (e.g. emails, abstract of calls, messages on our online chat service, interaction on social media)
We also gather personal data by means of cookies (please refer to section 5 “Cookies and other tracking technologies” for more information in this respect).
3. Why and for how long we use your personal data?
We use your personal data to communicate and manage our relationship with you (“Purposes”):
- Respond to the request we received from you;
- If you have indicated that you are happy to receive these messages: to inform you about news and offers that you may like and to update you on our products and events.
- To improve our services and customer experience.
- To fulfil our administrative purposes and protect our business interests. The business purposes for which we will use your information include safety, security and legal purposes, statistical and marketing analysis, systems testing, maintenance and development.
You can at any time opt out from receiving marketing communications by clicking on the relevant unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing related email you may receive from us, by calling our Customer Service team (Tel. +32 (0) 2 761 61 11) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the header “Unsubscribe”.
We will only retain your Personal Data as long as it is necessary for the Purposes listed above.
4. Which rights do you have with respect to your personal data?
In certain circumstances, you may have the right to request us to:
- provide you with further details on the use we make of your personal data;
- provide you with an electronic copy of your personal data;
- rectify any inaccuracies in the personal data we hold;
- transmit your personal data to another data controller or processor;
- erase any personal data we no longer have a legal ground to use;
- restrict further processing of your personal data; and
- object to our use of your personal data
If you wish to exercise one of these rights please contact us at: Tel. +32 (0) 2 761 61 11 or send an email to email@example.com.
Your exercise of the above rights is subject to certain conditions and exemptions. If you exercise any of these rights, we will check your entitlement and provide you with a first response within 30 working days.
f you are not satisfied with our use of your personal data or our response to you, you can file a complaint a supervisory authority of your choice at any time.
5. Security of your personal data
We are committed to taking appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage to personal data.
6. Cookies or other tracking technologies
- What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
- What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
- What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
Which cookies are placed
- Google reCAPTCHA
- Google Maps
- WP Engine
- Google Analytics
Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
We use statistics cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies we get insights in the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place statistics cookies.
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
- Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our website again.
- Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
8. Contact information
Links to other websites
Our website may provide hyperlinks to other websites or Internet sources not controlled by us. Insofar as we cannot control these external sites and sources, we are not responsible for the collection, use, or disclosure of information collected through these websites or links. These non-affiliated websites are subject to their own terms and conditions of use.
We are not liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these external sites or sources. These links are offered as a service to website users and the decision to activate them resides solely with website users.
We reserve and retain all property rights, and in particular intellectual property rights, to our website and its content, including reproduction rights. Accordingly, the partial or total reproduction of this website or its content is strictly forbidden without our written authorisation.
Brands, patents, logos and other distinctive signs appearing on this website are our property or are the subject of a user’s licence. No rights or licences may be granted in respect thereof without our written authorisation.
We are not be liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from accessing or using this website and/or its content, including inaccessibility, loss of data, damage, destruction and viruses that could affect the user’s computer equipment and/or the presence of viruses on this website
We use all reasonable care and skill to provide reliable content on this website but gives no warranty that the content is free from inaccuracies or omissions.