Integrated within the Project Management Team, your mission will be to manage Wet and Dry Cooling projects on all aspects from order intake to project close out, with responsibility for margin improvement, site and erection management and ensuring that customer requirements are met.
- Participate in the proposal phase as required and support during final sale negotiations.
- Set up budget, organisation and schedule of new projects.
- Establish and manage project schedule with Engineering, Construction and Supply Chain.
- Evaluate bids from vendors, negotiate equipment, pricing and scope of projects in co-operation with Supply Chain and Engineering.
- Ensure all project phases are completed in a timely, cost-effective manner and upon highest quality standards.
- Centralise all documentation related to the project and ensure their conformity.
- Be the primary interface with the customer and major subcontractors.
- Manage and report project scheduling, milestones, progress and financials (margin, revenue, cash flow forecast, …).
- Manage change order process and claim management.
- Be involved with project design, procurement, QC, tasks management.
- Use reporting tools, build and provide clear and on-time reports to Management.
- Display and live Company values (Teamwork, Customer Focus, Passion & Determination, Respect, Humility).
- Degree in Engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft Project & knowledge of CAD environments
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and French
- Knowledge of heat exchange processes and mechanical construction
- Excellent project management skills, must be self-directed
- Strong customer focus
- Strong ability to liaise effectively, work in team with and build bridges between other departments
- Openness to global cultural diversity
- Willing to travel
You will work in a small, dynamic and agile international enterprise with highly talented colleagues. We’ll offer you a comfortable compensation package with good benefits and the opportunity to grow and develop in your skills, competencies and career.
join our team?
As a Process and Equipment Manager, here at SPG Dry Cooling, I deal with several aspects of an Air Cooled Condenser.
I really enjoy my daily work within such an international environment and I feel proud to contribute, inside a very strong technical team, to the excellence of every and each of our designs.
As a Sales and Proposals Engineer, I am responsible for managing the sales process for Air Cooled Condenser and Water-Cooling Tower opportunities, dealing customers in Spain, Portugal and Latin America. My role involves direct engagement with our customers, providing them with technical and commercial support throughout the bidding process.
Working at SPG DC is truly fulfilling as I am passionate about my daily responsibilities. The relationships I build with our customers, the positive working environment within SPG DC and the opportunity to actively participate in the decision-making process all contribute to my satisfaction in this role. In addition, the company’s focus on personal development and growth opportunities further motivates me to be part of this dynamic team.
I personally always found super enriching to define sales strategies with clear targets and to support afterwards the team to reach those objectives by developing new skills, aspects of their own role, becoming week after week more independent within new domains.