SPG Dry Cooling SRC® technology Air Cooled Condenser designed and
manufactured for Sorgenia Combined Cycle Power Plant in Turano
Lodigiano. Bertonico has significantly contributed to the achievement of
the excellent figure of more than 57% net base load efficiency measured
during plant test period.
- Allow maximum operating flexibility
in accordance with legal atmospheric
pollutant emission criteria.
- Focus on the real needs, proactive
collaboration, technical expertise and
careful planning and monitoring of work.
- Completion of the project within a limited time frame for quick return on investment.
- SPG Dry Cooling contributed with the other contractors to achieve the contractual projects targets and, specifically, Provisional Acceptance Certificated in just 30 months.
- SPG Dry Cooling SRC® Air Cooled
Condenser: focus on environmental and
architectural issues and an excellent
Particularly SPG Dry Cooling SRC® Air
Cooled Condenser present significant
advantages such as:
- Maximised thermal efficiency, reduced
power consumption and reduced
pressure drop on the air side due to the
advanced design of SPG Dry Cooling top
quality SRC® finned tubes bundle.
- More uniform steam distribution and a
total absence of backflow of steam,
resulting in better performance avoiding
air accumulation, flooding, subcooling
- Maintain low turbine backpressure, even
during winter conditions, with an increase in power generation.
- Although the power plant is situated in
an industrial area, SPG Dry Cooling
design meets specific architectural
requirements ensuring environmental
and landscape integration in order to
reduce visual and acoustic impact.
- High performance, low back pressure
even during winter conditions. Overall
net efficiency of the plant > 57% - Customer’s official satisfaction.
- Designed to deliver maximum operating flexibility in accordance with legal atmospheric pollutant emission criteria. The customer can vary load on a daily basis in peak hours and the weekend.
- SPG Dry Cooling Air Cooled Condenser has shown excellent performances and operability, confirming SPG Dry Cooling as a worldwide leader and technical advance in power plant Single Row Air Cooled Condenser applications, due to extensive internal know-how, experience of more than 40 years in delivering advanced, reliable and proven dry cooling systems and fully owned manufacturing facilities where a deeply optimized manufacturing process has been developed over many years.
Proactive partnership, intense and close technical collaboration and tailor-made planning of works.
- Client Bertonico-Turano Lodigiano Power Plant
- Country Italy
- Application Gas
- MegaWatt 800
- Product A-frame Air Cooled Condensers
Interested in a similar solution?
Looking for more information or a personalized quote? Contact us directly or fill in the form.